We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Terms of Services periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
Magus Speaks (MAG.US) & www.magusspeaks.com consultants may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
1. To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
2. To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
3. To improve our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
4. To process payments – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
5. To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature – To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
6. To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
All our Web Template products are available for purchase on our website. We provide full preview and live demo of our product, so that you could easily evaluate our products before you make a purchase decision. The live demo helps you evaluate the product to make sure that the Template design meets all your desired needs before you purchase it.
All of our software is functional during the trial period and does not require registration to enable its primary functionality. All our web templates are tested and all relevant platforms. On the actual [purchase of software and post-payment clearance, your license to use the software will be activated. After the activation of the license, you won't be entitled for any refunds.
If a Zipfile or template zip folder becomes corrupted or requires replacement during the normal course of use, you can re-download it from path provided to you or you can also send request to firstname.lastname@example.org Refunds will not be granted in situations of purchase abuse.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.